LOCAL SEO SERVICES FOR PAINTING COMPANIES
Increase Leads & Booked Appointments with Local SEO Services
When was the last time you used the phone book to find a local business? If you’re part of the 97% of people who learn more about local companies on the internet (instead of the Yellow Pages), then the answer is probably: It’s been years since I’ve used a phone book!
Phone books are out and local search engine optimization services (local SEO) are in. Local SEO for painting companies helps you get found and grow your business in four key ways:
- It increases your website’s rankings in the search results and in Google’s local pack (maps listings) and Bing Places
- It receives the highest conversion levels of all local advertising channels
- It helps mobile users easily find your business, whether that’s in the search engines, through directories, or through social media channels
- It ensures your business is found on Google maps and through other navigational apps
Search engines, like Google, have realized that many users are looking for specific services and products near them. In fact, more than half of all total Google search queries have local intent. So how does that impact your business? With better local rankings and online visibility, you’ll see more visits to your website and more leads for your painting company.
Attract More Customers
Your GMB listing is the first thing a potential customer sees when they search on Google. Don’t get lost in the pack. Command attention, get noticed and compel people to choose your business from search results with our expert help.
Get Your Listing Noticed
Selecting the perfect primary category is a key element in your ability to rank. We’ll optimize your Business Profile with the best categories, attributes, custom descriptions, precise map pin location, and more. From the major details to the finer points, our team has you covered.
Leverage Features For Better Positioning
Strategically manage all GMB features to build a strong profile that gives you a competitive edge, and makes your business more prominent in search results. Consistently using all available features increases business owner and user engagement, which positively affects rankings.
Connect With Your Customers
Show customers that you’re listening, that you care, and create positive relationships by having our team respond to reviews and questions for you. We’ll help you stay on top of your reputation and work with you to turn negative reviews into positive ones for your brand.
Local SEO Packages from Macro Webber: What’s Included?
At Macro Webber, we include many services to help your business’s local SEO campaign. These include:
COMPLETING A LOCAL COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Completing a market analysis of your service areas
- Finding local competitors currently outranking you on the web for your services
- Analyzing search terms, monthly search volumes, and more in your market
BUILDING AND MONITORING LOCAL CITATIONS
- Auditing citations across all relevant online directories
- Editing all local citations to include the right name-address-phone number (NAP citations)
- Creating new citations
- Discovering more local citation opportunities
- Managing and monitoring local listings
PUBLISHING AND OPTIMIZING LOCALIZED WEBSITE CONTENT
- Performing continual keyword research to find what and how your customers are searching for your services
- Publishing locally targeted website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Adding microdata to your website (schema markup) to improve your local business listings, make local reviews more prominent on search result pages, and increase your local rank
- Optimizing landing pages on a continual basis
OPTIMIZING AND MANAGING YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Optimizing your company’s Google My Business page for your business address and phone number
- Claiming your Google Maps listing
- Optimizing your Google My Business page for backlinks
- Optimizing your business hours and services on Google My Business
TRACKING YOUR CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitoring the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitoring your top three local competitors
- And more
ANALYTICS TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Installing and monitoring advanced Google Analytics tracking
- Setting up and monitoring tracked phone lines for your campaigns
- Providing detailed reports on how our services are impacting your business overall
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Your company is unique from every other company out there, which is why we build customer pricing and packages based on your individual needs. We avoid giving pricing until we understand your specific needs because it varies so much—some local businesses only have a ₹5000 budget and only need basic, affordable local SEO services, while others with multiple locations have a ₹20,000 budget and need the works.
If a local SEO marketing company presents you with one-size-fits-all packages, it’s a bad sign that you won’t get much customization or individualization out of your partnership.
However, we do have set services that are included with every single local search engine optimization package.
Rank My Business
Rank My Business
- Increase Brand Visibility
- Rank On First Position On Google
- 5 Guaranteed Leads/Month
- 10 Reviews/Month
- Showcase up to 5 Products on Google
- 10 Creative Posts/Month
Your Fully Managed GMB Service Includes:
Frequently Asked Questions
You can manage your GMB listing, but ask yourself “how much is my time worth?”
Staying up to date on Google’s changing guidelines, new feature releases and constant bugs is a full time job, not to mention the time it takes to keep your business listing optimized and ranking.
Macro Webber’s GMB experts will make sure your business is showing up in search results and converting searchers into customers, so you can focus on growing your business and helping all of your new customers.
What’s the first thing you do when you want an answer? You Google it!
Many consumers do the same when looking to book a service or make a purchase. Most of your customers’ first impressions of your business are happening on Google. Google My Business is the front door for your online business – especially for potential new customers sizing you up against the competition. The good news is that our GMB Management Service keeps your business updated and managed, for a fraction of the cost of a new website.
We can even repurpose content from your new website to make it accessible to wider audiences. And of course, we’ll be able to let you know how many searchers clicked through to your website from your business listing.
Every month we will send you a monthly performance report that captures all actions taken on your GMB Business Profile:
– Phone Calls
– Website Visits
– Direction Requests
– Views on Maps & Search
– Photo Views
– Post Views
Here’s an example of a Monthly Report
Once you sign up for the Google My Business Management Service, your Account Manager will collect all of your business information in preparation for an initial call with you.
They’ll review your GMB listing and email you within the next 2 business days to schedule a 30-minute call to review their initial findings and launch your project!
We measure calls, website visits and direction requests from your Google My Business listing every month so that you know how many customers are engaging with your business.
This service also helps you manage and improve your reputation and promote your brand; both are incredibly beneficial and can improve conversion rate, but are more difficult to quantify.
Yes, there are many areas of our Google My Business Management Service that have an impact on your Business Profile’s ability to rank locally. Our service goes beyond rankings, where the primary focus is on increasing your leads from GMB, but our work will also have a positive impact on your rankings through:
– Implementing a review strategy, earning reviews and responding to them.
– Optimizing your listing and utilizing all available features.
– Removing spamming competitors.
– Increasing business owner engagement signals.
– Increasing user engagement signals.
Heck no, we don’t! While most agencies will charge a set up fee for a service like our Google My Business Management Service, that’s not how we roll. We know that in the first month of service, setting up your campaign for success requires more time, planning, and extra hours, but we will not charge you more in the first month. We are dedicated to providing you with the best service and taking your Business Profile to the next level. We’ve got you!
Yes, you are not required to remain subscribed to this service for a set time frame, however, to really benefit from this service we highly recommend a minimum of 3 months.
No, we don’t reverse our efforts if you decide to cancel. We also won’t lock you out of your accounts when you cancel. We prefer business owners be the primary owner of their GMB listing and add us as another manager.
What Our Clients Say
Macro Webber stays ahead of the curve with digital marketing trends.